VermiBlend is created for the organic gardener looking for amazing results. VermiBlend is used by certified arborists to home hobbyists; even professional landscapers find VermiBlend to be a huge asset to their plant survival rates. A rich blend of compost, earthworm castings, kelp and mycorrhizae will help you grow a lush and bountiful organic garden. This amendment is recommended to recondition all soils and is a must for tree, annual, vegetable, perennial, bulb, shrub and herb transplants. VermiBlend will help your plants thrive through the association of billions of beneficial symbiotic organisms that immediately form a relationship to support one another. VermiBlend is designed for outdoor and indoor use.
- 1.5 cu ft bag
- 54 cu ft tote
Directions for use:
- For vegetable, flower gardens and all purpose applications- Apply at a rate of 1 bag of VermiBlend Premium Soil Amendment to a 5’x 5’ area or a 1/2” ground cover to new or depleted flower bed. NOTE: Mix into soil well.
- For planting mix and potting soil-Add VermiBlend Premium Soil Amendment at a Rate of 15% (approximately 1 bag VermiBlend to 5 cubic feet of soil).
- For soilless gardening- Add VermiBlend Premium Soil Amendment at a rate of 10% (approximately 1 bag VermiBlend™ to 9 cubic feet of soilless medium)
- For trees and shrubs or established plants- Apply VermiBlend Premium Soil Amendment as a ½” top dressing around the base of the plant; work into soil and water.
- Storage Conditions- Product can be stored in a cool, dry area (less than 140F) for 24 months without loss of viability. Storage conditions and viability only applies to the Non-Plant Food ingredients. (38.6 Dry Quarts)
- Total Nitrogen (N) 1%
- 0.072% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 0.01% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 0.218% Water Soluble Nitrogen
- 0.7% Water Insoluble NItrogen
- Available Phosphate (P2O2) 1.5%
- Soluble Potash (K2O) 0.6%
- Calcium (Ca) 1.5%
- Magnesium (Mg) 0.36%
- Derived from: Compost, Earthworm castings, Humus, Kelp and Mycorrhizal Fungi.
ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS
Endomycorrhizal fungi: Glomus intraradices, G. mosseae, G.aggregatum, G. etunicatum (1.6 prop./gm each)
Ectomycorrhizal fungi: Rhizopogon villosullus, R. luteolus, R. amylopogon, R. fulvigleba (156.25 prop./gm each)
Pisolithus tinctorius (6,250 prop./gm) Scleroderma cepa and S. citrinum (156.25 prop./ gm each)
Storage Conditions: Store product in a dark, cool (between 45F-85F), dry area (less than 65% humidity).
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at: http://www.aapfco.org/metals.htm