VermiFire Potting Soil doesn’t follow trends, it starts them. VermiFire Potting Soil performs above and beyond the call of duty; it is a potting soil that over achieves at every opportunity. Born from the stellar reputation of VermiSoil Potting Soil and bred to be an all-star quarterback; VermiFire Potting Soil will jump higher, run faster and get all the girls. We took our proven formula of VermiSoil Potting Soil and nutrients tested for the plants grown by gardeners in our industry. We hope your final product will be as fiery as ours, enjoy!
One (1) Bag of VermiFire will fill nine one gallon containers.
Directions for use:
- Use for all potted plants, flowers, vegetables, herbs, trees, shrubs or roses.
- Cover drain hole of container with small rocks or small pieces of broken clay. (Note: Be sure the drain hole is not clogged)
- Fill container with VermiFire Potting Soil to desired level.
- Place your plant in the container allowing enough room for the plants root system to be completely covered with Vermicrop Organic Potting soil.
- Press soil around your plant gently with your hands until soil becomes slightly firm and supports your plant.
- Water thoroughly. Depending on planting environment and specific plant needs it may be desirable to add VermiBlend for additional water retention.
- 1.5 cu ft bag
- 54 cu ft bag
CAUTION: VERMIFIRE IS HOT! IT MAY BURN SEEDLINGS!
NO NEED TO FERTILIZE FOR FIRST TWO WEEKS!
Storage Conditions: Store product in a dark, cool (between 45F-85F), dry area (less than 65% humidity).